Thanks Paul
Yes I agree with your points and the lack of standardization does add fuel to the fire.I think in BC the point is also that if you catch it very small maybe the body would self repair so accurate diagnosis and staging is something that needs work. Perhaps qualys  and cost to treat early

Instead of late is important too. Does anyone know best data on this? Also if the BC is familial how useful is genetics screening

Amy Price
Empower 2 Go
Building Brain Potential
Http://empower2go.com