Have done the exercise using flip charts with first and second year students, generated some very rich data, and published in JLDHE, 2010, 'from cats to roller coasters', davey and lumsden

Sent from my iPad

On 28 Feb 2012, at 15:38, "Anika Easy" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi Vanessa
With regards to the documents I would be quite interested to see these too – would it be ok to email them to me, and perhaps directly to the list depending on file size?

With thanks,
Anika

Anika Easy
Employability Coordinator
Leeds University Union
Tel 0113 3801 444

From: List for UK HEI employability developers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vanessa Airth
Sent: 28 February 2012 14:35
To: <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: employabiilty workshop activity - any ideas?

Hi Sharon

I had to do the same last year at London Met Business School.  We asked colleagues to undertake an 'employability and skills audit' of their modules which they brought along to the workshop and we went through options for ensuring employability is adequately embedded, students are effectively developing career management skills and are led to articulate their skills effectively in job search situations.

Happy to send docs over if you are interested?

Kind regards
Vanessa

--
Vanessa Airth
Business Relations and Employability Manager