Hi Steven,

    Perhaps my doctoral dissertation could be of help to you:  An Exploratory Study About Women with Physical Disabilities: Survey of Their Views on Personal Assistance Services (PAS), Sexuality Education, and Sexual Expression Registration ProQuest-CSA, LLC 11/08/2007   TX 6-618-131.   University libraries may also be able to gain access to dissertations -  I had graduated from The George Washington University, Washington DC, 2007.

   Please keep in mind if you need to discuss or need clarification do not hesitate to contact me.

                            Lots of good luck,

                                 Marlene

Dr. Marlene Chait

Chait& Associates