From: Tina Minkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 27, 2012 4:37:04 PM EST
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: CZECH REPUBLIC MUST STOP CAGING HUMAN BEINGS - PLEASE HELP

Begin forwarded message:

From: Debra Shulkes <[log in to unmask]>

Dear friends,

We are writing to you because we are horrified by the recent torture
and death of another woman kept inside a cage in a Czech psychiatric
hospital

Caged beds are one of the many forms of torture still  allowed against
psychiatric patients under Czech law.

The Board of the European Network of (Ex-)Users and Survivors of
Psychiatry (ENUSP) has drafted the attached statement.

We would be grateful if you could read it- If you support it, please
consider distributing it within your network.  We've also prepared a
sample protest message that people can send to the Czech govt (address
enclosed) or the  Czech embassy in their country - For a list of
embassies around the world, please see here:
http://www.myczechrepublic.com/embassy_visa/czech_embassy.html

Please feel free to share any feedback on the statement, questions,
ideas for distribution, etc.

Thank you,
ENUSP Board and workers

 'He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who
helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against
it is really cooperating with it. '- Martin Luther King Junior

Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Tina Minkowitz, Esq.
Center for the Human Rights of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry

International Representative
World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry