here are links to the press release (english, spanish and italian versions):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5351397/ENUSP_PRESS_RELEASE_SPAN_FEB%202012.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5351397/ENUSP_PRESS_RELEASE_ITAL_FEB%202012%20%282%29.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5351397/ENUSP_PRESS_RELEASE_ENG_FEB%202012%20%281%29.pdf

Tina Minkowitz, Esq.
Center for the Human Rights of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
www.chrusp.org

International Representative
World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
www.wnusp.net

Begin forwarded message: