Dear Colleagues

We have recently encountered some problems with evidence supplied by students, the problem being that the evidence has turned out not to be genuine.

Do you have a system of checking or verifying information of this sort provided by students?  We are going to be looking at our procedures because of these recent difficulties and I wondered if others had encountered anything similar or if there were checks in place?

Thanks

Rebecca

Rebecca Lewis

Disability Co-ordinator

City University London

Northampton Square

London EC1V 0HB

T 020 7040 3300

E [log in to unmask]

W www.city.ac.uk

My office is based in Learning Success, which can be found in the Student Centre on Level 2.

Please note; if you are more than 20 minutes late for your appointment I may not be able to see you and you will need to re-book.