FYI as I can't believe I'm the only one who's made this mistake
(reasonable assumption).

The Direct Gov website
(http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/EducationAndTraining/HigherEducation/DG_10034898)
only has the 2012-13 DSA forms.  So I have been assuming that the 2012-13
forms were correct for current students to complete as well and they're
not.

a lovely lady at the DSA told me this morning the declaration is different
(probably to reflect the funding and guarantee of support changes) and
that my students who have completed 2012-13 forms will need to complete a
2011 form as well but do not need to resubmit medical evidence.

Also I was told the DSA team/SFE are having issues with Internet and
finding links to the 2011 forms and experiencing difficulties with Direct
Gov in general.  I have asked them to request the 2011 forms are
re-uploaded ASAP.

In the meantime the NNAC Wiki has the slightly more , completable and
saveable 2011 forms that I did last year at:

Short form:
http://www.nnac.org/wiki/images/2/26/SFE_DSA_Short_Form_2011_12.pdf

Long form: http://www.nnac.org/wiki/images/d/dd/SFE_DSA_Long_Form_2011_12.pdf

Natalya