From the Computer Conservation Society list and possibly of interest to CAS members and friends:

Dear Fellow Members

I am very happy to tell you that the book entitled “Alan Turing and his Contemporaries”  co-authored by 4 CCS members, expertly edited by Simon Lavington and published for us by the BCS is now available.. This book will be the subject of our March meeting when the authors will present the contents.

It is available via the BCS website http://www.bcs.org/category/15824

or via Amazon  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alan-Turing-His-Contemporaries-Computers/dp/1906124906/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329049354&sr=8-1.

Proceeds from the book will be used to support the restoration projects of the CCS.

Good wishes

Roger Johnson

====
Paul Brown - based in OZ Nov 2011 to May 2012
OZ Landline +61 (0)7 3391 0094 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85 == Skype paul-g-brown
====
Synapse Artist-in-Residence - Deakin University
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
====