Dear All, (and sorry for mass email)

Will Medd and I at Lancaster University have recently been granted an ESRC (Economic Social Research Council) CASE PhD studentship award in collaboration with Thames Water, which offers an exciting opportunity to extend the novel ‘place based’ water efficiency work that is already occurring through the Thames Water Efficiency Partnership.

We are looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate, so if you know of anybody (a UK National/EU UK based resident for the last 3 years) who is interested in doing an industry focused PhD please forward me their name so I can invite them to apply directly. Also it would be appreciated if you could forward this email to your other networks and email lists.

The deadline for application is Wednesday 29th February 2012. Please see the link below for further details:

http://www.lec.lancs.ac.uk/postgraduate/pgresearch/research-degree-opportunities.php?phd_id=94

Many thanks,

Ali

Dr Alison L Browne

Senior Research Associate

Lancaster Environment Centre

Room A53, Building LEC3,

Lancaster University

Lancaster LA1 4YQ

United Kingdom

phone: +44 (0)15245 10584

mobile: +44 (0) 7909 486 206

mailto: [log in to unmask]

http://www.lec.lancs.ac.uk/people/Alison_Browne

Adaptation and Resilience in a Changing Climate (ARCC) - Water

http://www.arcc-water.org.uk/

Sustainable Practices Research Group (SPRG)

http://www.sprg.ac.uk/

National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility (NCCARF) Adaptation College

http://www.nccarf.edu.au/social-economic-and-institutional-dimensions/