From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annie Mitchell
Sent: 08 February 2012 23:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Health and Social Care Bill : BPS position?

dear all... sorry I got my email lists mixed up = glad this has gone to the full UK discussion list - so it should have read dear fellow community psycholgists....but equally I would be keen for British Psychological Society community  section members to respond too - I know these are overlapping but separate groups....and am aware that there is so much to challenge re UK current politics - the Welfare Bill is another awful bit of legislation too....and so little time and energy to focus our efforts....

Annie