Also  see this report from SOS NHS
http://dhrsa.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/breaking_the_nhs.pdf

On 16/02/2012 00:15, David J.D. Ward wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Interesting article in the tory-graph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9081988/NHS-patients-will-pay-under-health-bill.html

And a guide to the action you can take to stop it...

http://www.unitetheunion.org/sectors/health_sector/unite_4_our_nhs.aspx

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. (r) Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:51:19 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: Health and Social Care Bill : BPS position?
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks Annie,

That looks hopeful... but interesting that this hasn't appeared in a public arena as much as other professionals' organisations' actions.

Another link for direct citizen response, in case you haven't seen it already:
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22670, which calls on the government to drop the bill.
It's already got more than the 100 000 necessary signatures to prompt a government response, but it would be good to see the numbers climbing further.

Best wishes,

Wendy