Also  see this report from SOS NHS
http://dhrsa.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/breaking_the_nhs.pdf

--

/From: /Mark Burton <http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4304478>

*37 Chandos Rd South*

*Chorlton*

*Manchester*

*M21 0TH*

*Telephone: */*h*/*0161 881 6887*

/out now: /Critical Community Psychology
<http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-EHEP001542.html?filter=TEXTBOOK>

book cover: Critical Community Psychology: Kagan, Burton, Duckett,
Lawthom and Siddiquee
<http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-EHEP001542.html?filter=TEXTBOOK>

http://www.compsy.org.uk <http:www.compsy.org.uk>  Community Psychology UK

http://libpsy.org <http:www.compsy.org.uk>  Liberation Psychology  Network

/also available/: A Green Deal for the Manchester-Mersey
Bioregion<http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4304478>/and/The
Replacement Economy. <http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4304478>

http://greendealmanchester.wordpress.com/