Thanks for the reply, Patrick. When I do that, though, it appears that Analysis wants to merge the two spin systems, which wouldn't be correct. I can't seem to figure out how one would assign a resonance to another spin system that is not the same as the spin system of the resonances in the other dimensions. Surely there must be some way to do this....

Nick

Nick Anthis, DPhil
+1.817.832.6747