Have you solved the structure? It's just that you don't say why you need different crystal forms.

We had to do a bit of "crystal engineering" in order to get a complex between our protein and a peptide. It turned out to be relatively simple case; visually inspecting the crystal packing (in Coot) then mutating, in our case a single amino acid, that was generating the crystal lattice.

If you have the structure you could use PISA from the EBI to look for your lattice contacts, and choose amino acids there.

If you don't have a structure then things are obviously a bit more complicated. You could try and generate homology models (Phyre2) and then mutate surface residues, either obvious hydrophobics predicted to point out to solvent, or make charge reversal mutants (K to E and vice versa).

Wishing you good luck,

Tony.

Sent from my iPhone