	From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sudhir Kumar
	Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 7:06 AM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: [ccp4bb] Unidentified density

	Dear all,
	 I have a 2 A structure of an enzyme which show 12 molecules per asymmetric unit. While placing waters i found out some blobs where i could not model any ligand. It is surrounded by 3 Asp molecules. I have attached screenshot of the blob at 1.5 sigma cutoff 2fo-fc density. Crystallization condition had following precipitants: PEG 1000, Peg 3350, MPD, Ethylene glycol,and protein contained Glycerol.  My protein is known to bind Cysteine/Serine, though i haven't added any in crystallization buffer. any suggestion what it might be are welcome. thanks in advance

	--
	best regards
	Sudhir Kumar