Hello Wenhe,

Have you tried using our free Discovery Studio Visualizer?

http://accelrys.com/products/discovery-studio/visualization-download.php

You can generate and color alignments using various properties like alignment similarity, chemical type, steric, and many others. In addition, you can select your own custom coloring for each property.

I have attached a small screenshot of the view for your sample picture trying to match your coloring scheme.

Cheers,

Francisco

Francisco Hernandez-Guzman, PhD, MBA

Sr. Product Manager