From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joel Tyndall
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 10:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Generating parameters/cif files for macrocyclic ligands

Hi Garib,

Thanks for that (and thanks Herman). How do I declare a non-natural amino acid a peptide? My ligand contains two peptidic cycles (non-N to C) where the side chains are cyclised. I think I’ll be able to use several linbk records for the connections but the non-natural amino acid are complicating the issue

_________________________________

Joel Tyndall, PhD

Senior Lecturer in Medicinal Chemistry
National School of Pharmacy