Hi -- I was installing the latest version of CCP4 6.2.0 on my machine
which uses Linux Fedora Core 5.  When downloading the CCP4 package, I
used the 'generic linux (x86) option'.  The package contains an
package for Coot v 0.6.2 which I tar'ed and uncompressed, but when I
try to run it, I get this error

./coot-real
./coot-real: error while loading shared libraries: libgio-2.0.so.0:
./coot: line 254: 16409 Floating point exception$COOT_PREFIX/bin/guile
-s $COOT_PREFIX/share/coot/scheme/coot-crash-catcher.scm $coot_real $*

Do you know how I can overcome this problem?

Thanks for your help

Alex Singer
--
Dr. Alex Singer