Hello Gloria,

I usually let Coot display the nearest symmetry molecules (as CA) and save
those that fit: Option "Save Symmetry Coordinates..." and pick the
molecule to save.

Best regards, Daniel
--
Daniel Schlieper                     email: [log in to unmask]
Biochemische Pflanzenphysiologie     phone: +49 211 8115232