there is one nice JOVE video and article from Jeff Abramson lab
which was neat showing using mosquito to set up bicelle.
No offense to Art people

J Vis Exp. 2012 Jan 9;(59). pii: 3383. doi: 10.3791/3383.

High-throughput Crystallization of Membrane Proteins Using the Lipidic
Bicelle Method.

Ujwal R, Abramson J.

link video
http://www.jove.com/video/3383/high-throughput-crystallization-of-membrane-proteins-using-the-lipidic-bicelle-method