From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of CLAY Gary M
Sent: 17 February 2012 11:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Using Google Analytics with Blackboard

Does anyone have experiences they would like to share, useful pointers, etc around using Google analytics with their Bb service?

I am interested in thought either from the server / housekeeping side as well as from a more pedagogic angle.

Gary Clay
Learning Development Manager
Learning Development and Innovation
Staffordshire University
Beaconside Campus
Stafford ST18 0AD
Telephone +44 (0) 1785 353648
e-mail [log in to unmask]

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.