Many thanks, I’ll see if it can be added to their ‘to do’ list.

Tim

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MURRAY M.R.
Sent: 16 February 2012 09:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Wimba Voice Tools

The current Kaltura building block (version 2.0.15) does not define any Mashup component so is not accessible via the VTBE.

It defines some custom tools, content types and portal/course modules.

HTH

Malcolm.

Dr Malcolm Murray  FRGS  FHEA  CMALT  PG Cert

Learning Technologies Team Leader  Computing and Information Services

Durham University  |  South Road  |  Durham  |  DH1 3LE  |  UK  |  http://tinyurl.com/durltt  |  @learntechdurham