Dear All,

The National Gallery Library has accumulated a variety of duplicates and items which lie outside our collection remit, it is our policy to offer these first to other institutions and I have attached the list of items for you to browse. Please let me know by Friday 2 March if you are interested in any of these items; once allocated, these can either be sent out to other UK institutions or collected from the Gallery.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Nicola Kennedy

Nicola Kennedy
Library Assistant
The Libraries and Archive Department
The National Gallery
Trafalgar Square
London WC2N 5DN

Tel. 0207 747 2456
Email: [log in to unmask]

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2012 at
http://arlis.org.uk/