From: Adrian Nardone [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 February 2012 11:18
To: Phillippa Turner
Subject: Re: Archival Alternatives to Fasteners

Hi Phillippa

I saw your message on the list serv.

We are working on the papers of Sir Walter Bodmer a geneticist.  The papers are due to be transferred in over 2000 archive boxes to the Bodleian Library store at Swindon between now and March.

Much of material consisted of research data in lever arch folders and ring binders.  These would have taken up too much space in our archive boxes so we transferred the material to mediclips.  Mediclips are commonly used for hospital patient files.  They are plastic and flexable and can take a lot of paper.

We have an excess of 1000 which I put up on ebay a few days ago for £25 (plus 15£ postage) if you think these are of interest the link is:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=mediclips&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I have additional photos of the clips if you would like me to send those or alternativly I can post you a sample if you think that would help.

Best wishes

Adrian Nardone

Bodmer Archive Project