Stamped out? Advances in technology may have sealed the fate of the art of
letter writing
Think about how our lives have been enriched by the letters of Mark Twain,
Abraham Lincoln, the Apostle Paul, Robert and Elizabeth Barrett Browning,
C.S. Lewis, Voltaire, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg and scores of other
famous letter writers telling us about what they did, what they thought,
what they had for lunch and, in some cases, what they wanted us to do.

 http://bit.ly/wxk60e

Source:
http://www.lansingcitypulse.com/lansing/article-7021-stamped-out.html
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/wxk60e+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va