Dear Jean,

Thanks for the information..as we also find a fair number of Euphorbia in
Greek sites! Would you or any other person in the list have Pujol, B.,
Gigot, G., Laurent, G., Pinheiro-Kluppel, M., Elias, M., Hossaert-McKey, M.,
McKey, D., 2002. Germination ecology of cassava, Manihot esculenta Crantz,
Euphorbiaceae, in traditional agroecosystems: Seed and seedling biology of a
vegetatively propagated domesticated plant. Economic Botany 56, 366-379. in
pdf??

Thank you,

Anaya

___