York have not, but it is an interesting idea. We would also like to see the responses.
Rosemary

--

Rosemary Royds

Director: Registry Services

University of York

01904 32-2149

EMAIL DISCLAIMER http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm

On 21 February 2012 08:47, Liz Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
No we have not, but will be interested in seeing the responses, Liz

Liz Bell
Principal Registrar

Academic Quality Directorate
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe Campus
Queen Alexandra Road
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire  HP11 2JZ

Telephone: +44 (0)1494 605003 Direct Line

bucks.ac.uk

For all formal regulatory documents please go to bucks.ac.uk/formal and use the search field

AQD has nominated South Bucks Hospice as its charity of the year for 2011-2012. Please visit their website (www.sbh.org.uk) for more information about their work.