I am a 25-year-old biologist from Argentina. I am looking for an internship in statistics in order to get some experience in the statistic's world. I have done postgraduate courses in statistics: Analysis of Variance, Multivariate analysis and Linear Regression.

I have been part of two research groups for four years and I have perform different types of analysis: one-way and two-way ANOVA, mixed model ANOVA, linear and multiple regression, principal component analysis (PCA), linear discriminant analysis and other simple tests.

I have a good knowledge of the R language. I have also some experience with Python programming language.

If someone is looking for an enthusiastic young graduate please post here.

Thanks in advance.

Santiago Navallas
Bachelor of Biological Sciences
Contact: [log in to unmask]