Dear All,

Insight Analyst – Negotiable Salary – plus Benefits – Home Counties

This opportunity is for the analyst who wishes to take that extra step, working for an international service provider who offer outstanding prospects

Role & Responsibilities

•	Collecting and conducting  data analysis with both a reactive and proactive approach.
•	Duties will include data extraction, adhoc analysis, plus more advanced analytical techniques
•	You will be expected to translate analysis into understandable terms
•	Working closely with customers to continually endorse strong team ethics
•	Your eye for detail will be outstanding

Experience & Skills
•	A numerate background is essential, including a degree and ideally a post graduate qualification in Maths, Statistics or Operational Research.
•	Your experience will include complex processes
•	You will be capable of seeking fresh insights into new information opportunities to drive business value
•	You ideally have working knowledge of statistical techniques.
•	You ideally hold working knowledge of SAS and SQL.

Full working rights for the UK are essential.

If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660
Or email her on [log in to unmask]

Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes!  If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us.  For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme

SIGNOFF allstat