Has anyone moved across to Oracle Self Service (or another self service system) in the last few years?
We are about to do so and are struggling to set benchmarks for take up.  It would be really useful to talk to someone about their experience of the process and what kind of response we can expect.
Regards
Kirsteen

Kirsteen Coupar | Employee Relations and  Engagement Manager
Human Resources Office| Avery Hill Campus, Southwood Site, Eltham, London, SE9 2UG|
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8331 8817| Fax: +44 (0) 20 8331 8125| Email: [log in to unmask]

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729).  Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.