Dear All,

As previously posted, we have a 6 month fixed term band 7 post at Barts and the London.

The advert has just gone on to NHS jobs.

https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/  Job reference; 259-CDJA8285

The closing date is very tight and is next Wednesday, 7th February.

If you'd like to discuss this post please don't hesitate to contact me.  If you are unable to contact me on the number below please drop me an e-mail with your phone number and I'll call you back.

Thanks

Sally
Sally Benton
Consultant Biochemist
Department Clinical Biochemistry
Barts and the London NHS Trust
tel: 0203 2460380
The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving Barts & The London NHS Trust network. Barts & The London NHS Trust will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

If you are ready to quit smoking call the Smokers’ Clinic now on 0800 169 1943.
Barts and The London NHS Trust is a non-smoking trust "

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk