Hello All,

If you are a mini Vidas user, may I know about your experience
regarding this problem..
We are having this machine since last 4 years, since last few days one
section is giving error that "SPR temperature is out of range"
Temperature of SPR in that section is always 31.7 degree C
Engineer says this is not reparable and whole of SPR block needs to be changed.
This is a big ticket item for us.
So I was wondering whether you have faced such a problem and if yes
what did you do about it?

Thanks in advance for any inputs..
Regards
Dr. Sachin Kale,
India

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk