Calling Essex Witches....are there any out there? I'm writing about them just now and would welcome other modern anecdotes to add to historical info.
John.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samuel Wagar <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:32
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Sam Wagar's first book

Dear friends,

Well, on the old principle that someone who's interested in one thing you've done, might be interested in others as well, I'm telling you that my first book is out.

Entitled "Growing Wiccan Temples and Leaders", it's a moderately academic look at Temple and group organization and leadership development in Outer Court / public Wiccan groups. Not quite a manual or a how-to book, but drawing on thirty-five years or so of organizing and involvement by myself in a wide range of groups both secular and Pagan, as well as a range of church-planting, ritual theory and religious organizational writing by academics and activists. Index, table of contents, bibliography and the odd footnote.

http://www.amazon.com/Growing-Wiccan-Temples-Leaders-Mission-Centred/dp/1470106752/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1329946826&sr=8-3

This is the link for the real book. The Kindle device ebook is also available. I anticipate that both will be available through the non-American branches of Amazon in a little while.

And, of course, I will be delighted to be sponsored on a book tour. I'll sign books, kiss babies, and  cheerfully get interviewed by the local press.

Blessed Be

Samuel Wagar