Thanks for uploading these pictures, I was really concerned when I heard they were being banned, as it could indicate the beginning of eradicating "unIslamic practices". As an Egyptian citizen I have been bemused by the discussion on tourism, family over there are telling us the situation is really dire, the Islamist are embolden by the lack of policing and religious minorities under threat. I'm waiting for calls to destroy the Pyramids like the Afghan Buddhas.

Sent from my iPhone