On 13/02/2012 18:50, Lil Osborn wrote:

there's a few more here -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ombos/sets/72157629304984389/
a lot of this stuff was moved out of luxor temple a while back -
not sure if because unislamic - more curators seeing the islamic stuff
as alien to the egyptian
- which is big mistake as it often encaptulates archaeological memory -
everyone waiting for the "other show to drop" as they say -
The situation for tourism income is pretty dire with fall of more than
50% - more so in Cairo -
Check Mara's blog for updates - think there are problems with police
vacuum -
they are so unpopular because o f past actions - need s to new
beginning, uniforms, training
- perhaps the army to become the police -

http://maraegypt.blogspot.com/

senebty

mogg