Dear Elias,
glad to hear you are working in this area, which I have been conducting
case study research in across Europe for several years, and of course
absorbing the literature world-wide. You will find these two comprehensive
reports useful:
a) one on the state of the art of research in this area from 2009, and
b) one on managing artistic interventions with examples from
intermediaries in several countries, from 2011.
They also contain a great deal of literature from colleagues that will
lead you to more examples.

The reports can both be downloaded
a) http://www.wzb.eu/sites/default/files/u30/researchreport.pdf
b) http://www.ssoar.info/ssoar/View/?resid=26762

Do be in touch directly with me if you want more information,
Ariane

--
Prof. Dr. Ariane Berthoin Antal
"Cultural Sources of Newness", WZB