This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Hello

Please see request from a former colleague below. Note - replies need to go to
Please respond to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks

Ali

Ali Wells
Keeper of Collections (Social History and Natural History)

---

Please respond to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dear SHCG,

I am working with a group of volunteers to put together an exhibition which commemorates the 400 year anniversary of the "witch" executions in the town.  We are working with a local authority museum with accreditation who have kindly made the space available to us.  The museum has some objects but we are looking for items to enrich the display.

My colleagues have been in touch with the Pendle Witch Museum but I was hoping that members of this group might be able to help us.  Do you have any objects that you would be willing to offer out on loan during July/ August 2012?  Or do you know anyone that has objects that they would be interested in exhibiting?

All the best,

Anne-Marie

http://www.star.net.uk

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG.
To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST