This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

And Cambridge and County Folk Museum?

Aidan

Aidan Graham
West Midlands Museum Development Support (Renaissance)
Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
B3 3DH

0121 464 1285
07790 564779

For museums events & training visit - www.rwmtraining.org.uk
For Birmingham Museums & Art Gallery - www.bmag.org.uk

"Tucker, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Social History Curators Group email list
31/01/2012 10:26
Please respond to
Social History Curators Group email list <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [SHCG-LIST] Witchcraft items request

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message,
your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the
author of this message. ---------------
Try the Museum of Witchcraft in Boscastle.
http://www.museumofwitchcraftcom/