Dear Anna and others,

at the Early Bronze Age necropolis in Mokrin (Banat, North-Eastern Serbia), in one female grave, the string with the first human rib as a pendant, was found. Our colleague, S. Stefanovic published a paper on the subject, here is the reference and link to the paper (although it is in Serbian, there is an English summary)

Stefanović, S. 2006, "Ljudsko rebro kao privezak na nekropoli ranog bronzanog doba u Mokrinu", Glasnik Srpskog arheološkog društva, no. 22, pp. 243-251.  (Human Rib as a Pendant at the Early Bronze Age Necropolis in Mokrin)

http://scindeks-clanci.nb.rs/data/pdf/0352-5678/2006/0352-56780622243S.pdf

Best,
Sonja