Dear All,

Looking up past zooarch emails on this subject I came across these two references. Would anyone out there possibly have a pdf of one or both articles and if so, could I please have a copy or two.

All the best

Kevin

O'Connor, S. 1987: 'The Identification of Osseous and Keratinaceous

Materials at York', In (ed.), Archaeological Bone, Antler and Ivory, London:

The United Kingdom Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic

Works, Occasional Papers No. 5, pp.9-21.

O'Connor, T. P. 1987: 'On the Structure, Chemistry and Decay of Bone, Antler

and Ivory', In (ed.), Archaeological Bone, Antler and Ivory,, London: The

United Kingdom Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works,

Occasional Papers No. 5, pp.6-8.