Dear Idoia,

I would not dare trying an identification purely from the photo, but
whenver you will manage to take the bone to a reference collection I would
suggest you try kite (Milvus sp.). Buzzard (Buteo sp.), goshawk
(Accipiter gentilis) and peregrine (Falco peregrinus) are compatible in
size buy they look morphologically different to me. But this needs checking
with the specimen in hand.

Cheers,
Umberto

--
Umberto Albarella
Department of Archaeology
University of Sheffield
Northgate House
West Street
Sheffield S1 4ET
United Kingdom
Telephone: (+) 44 (0) 114 22 22 943
Fax: (+) 44 (0) 114 27 22 563
http://www.shef.ac.uk/archaeology/staff/albarella.html
For MSc in Osteoarchaeology see:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/archaeology/postgraduate/masters/courses-available/osteoarchaeology
For Zooarchaeology short course see:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/archaeology/research/zooarchaeology-lab/short-course
For Archaeologists for Global Justice (AGJ) see:
http://agj.group.shef.ac.uk/

"only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned
and the last fish been caught we will realise we cannot eat money"