I’ve installed WebPA in a test area on our server using DB Authentication.  There is one user, admin, in the db.

Having just tried to upload some test Module data using Admin->Upload Data and a test CSV with a single line: “Q1Q1Q1, History of Art”, I got the message:

“Successful up load of the Array information to the database.”

but when I went to View Data->Module, there was no sign of the data I tried to upload, and in fact it wasn’t added to the database table when I checked that in phpMyAdmin.  I must be missing something obvious,

Dave