On looking at your original email again, I suspect the problem lies with
the omission of the header line from the CSV file; try a file with the
following 2 lines:

module_code,module_title
Q1Q1Q1,History of Art

I would also like to point out that a new version of WebPA is being
tested at present which contains significant changes.  If you've not
heard about this, you can read more about it on the archive for this list.

I am still open to more people getting involved with testing and
providing feedback on the new version before a release is made.  It is
available on my server with either a direct login (admin, tutor or
student), or via LTI (IMS Learning Tools Interoperability specification)
which will automatically create users and modules (LTI is available for
most VLEs including Moodle 1.9, Moodle 2+, Blackboard Learn 9 and
WebCT).  I am hoping that the final pathway to releasing this version
will be discussed and agreed at the next SIG meeting (date still to be
determined).

If anyone would like access to try out the new version, please contact
me offline.

Stephen