Re: [EFTC] Ludomania Dear Hanne,
also in the Czech Republic people with gambling problems are treated together with people having problems with alcohol and/or drugs use in psychiatric clinic Bohnice in Prague. In TC Magdalena (organizer of the next EFTC conference in Prague 2013) they also treat people suffering from both problems together. Nevertheless in other Czech communities our clients quite often suffer because of combined dependence to metamphetamine as well as to gambling (I would guess in about 40 % as users of methamphetamine dominate in treatment compared to users of opioids).
Have a nice new year, too

Josef Radimecky
Services manager
WHITE LIGHT I, c.a.