Hi All,
Yes this discussion is complete, and the sites should buy something as near as possible to the spec below.

Cheers Pete

Peter Gronbech  GridPP Project Manager          Tel No. : 01865 273389
                                                Fax No. : 01865 273418
Department of Particle Physics,
University of Oxford,
Keble Road, Oxford  OX1 3RH, UK  E-mail : [log in to unmask]