On 10/01/2012 16:17, Ewan MacMahon wrote:
> [...]
I meant the type (10GBASE-T/SFP+). I'd put 10G everywhere as well
considering we are upgrading. As I said in my first reply to Mark at
least for perfsonar type machines it is  essential exactly because we
are upgrading, otherwise we measure a bandwith that doesn't correspond
to what is on the machines (at least the data servers).

cheers
alessandra