PS I don't think we need raid cards though as they are a nuisance and linux can handle the raid1 nicely. 10GBE nic (it'll more likely be 10GBASE-T for us) is IMO essential.

Said that I'd like to understand if gridpp is going to buy these in one order for everyone or if we just have to conform to the model.

cheers
alessandra