Dear SPMers I will be really grateful if anybody can help me with this.. We have 2 groups. Each group
gets scans in 2 conditions. Using SPM 2 - PET design, multi-subj: conditions and
covariates, we created a design matrix which gave us 4 main columns -
column 1 - group 1, condition
1
column 2 - group 1, condition
2
column 3 - group 2, condition
1
column 4 - group 2, condition
2.. please find attached the screenshot.

For contrast, we used [1 -1 -1
1] for getting activations in condition 2 > condition 1 in group 2 > group
1. I have attached the screenshot for the design matrix if anybody wanted to have a look.

Have we used the right
contrast for the above comparison? many thanks and kind reagrds farooq Dr Farooq ManiyarHeadache Reasearch FellowUCSF Headache CenterSan Francisco, CA