Dear SPMers:
I met one problem when conducting PPI analysis.
At the very last step of PPI analysis (after all single subjects' contrast for the PPI regressor was calculated), I performed a second level analysis by calculating a one-sample t  test on the single-subject contrast coefficients (12 subjects in total).
However, there comes out a warning message as: "There are no significant voxels, The globals are plotted for diagnosis", and the error message in SPM was "??? Error using ==> plot
Vectors must be the same lengths.
Error in ==> spm_spm at 812
        plot(SPM.xGX.rg)
Error in ==> spm_getSPM at 210
		[SPM] = spm_spm(SPM);
Error in ==> spm_results_ui at 264
[SPM,xSPM] = spm_getSPM;
??? Error using ==> [hReg,xSPM,SPM] = spm_results_ui;
Error using ==> plot
Vectors must be the same lengths.
??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback"
Interestingly, if I excluded one subject's data, there was no such problem.
So, I was wondering why such problem happened and what should I do to deal with such situation?

Thanks  in advance!

Sincerely,

Yi
¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª
½ªâù
Yi Jiang

Graduate Student
Ph.D Program in Educational Psychology
Research Assistant
bMRI (Brain and Motivation Research Institute)

Tel: +82-2-3290-2562
http://bmri.korea.ac.kr

KOREA UNIVERSITY

Global KU - Frontier Spirit