Dear SPMers:I met one problem when conducting PPI analysis. At the very last step of PPI analysis (after all single subjects' contrast for the PPI regressor was calculated), I performed a second level analysis by calculating a one-sample t  test on the single-subject contrast coefficients (12 subjects in total). However, there comes out a warning message as: "There are no significant voxels, The globals are plotted for diagnosis", and the error message in SPM was "??? Error using ==> plot Vectors must be the same lengths.Error in ==> spm_spm at 812        plot(SPM.xGX.rg)Error in ==> spm_getSPM at 210		[SPM] = spm_spm(SPM);Error in ==> spm_results_ui at 264[SPM,xSPM] = spm_getSPM;??? Error using ==> [hReg,xSPM,SPM] = spm_results_ui;Error using ==> plotVectors must be the same lengths.??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback"Interestingly, if I excluded one subject's data, there was no such problem. So, I was wondering why such problem happened and what should I do to deal with such situation?
Thanks  in advance!
Sincerely,
Graduate Student Ph.D Program in Educational Psychology Research Assistant bMRI (Brain and Motivation Research Institute) Tel: +82-2-3290-2562 http://bmri.korea.ac.kr
KOREA UNIVERSITYGlobal KU - Frontier Spirit